Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, January 21, 2008

"Gwen-O-Licious"

The title being compliments of my ever "dramatic" daughter (her description also)... Thanks Molly for being such a huge help with this very enjoyable afternoon and to my very tantelizing model- Gwen for being so patient with my ideas...

You know, sometimes it is just good to get together with a couple of girlfriends and feel like women- to hang out and chat or to dress up and feel sexy! I think this is something EVERY woman deserves- for herself... and if you want to surprise your honey with a few sneak peeks- then let me know and we can schedule your very own private session.

~S.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun! I had a great time with you all yesterday. Maybe too much fun... I was so exhausted! These are great! And Molly's house was such a perfect place for the shoot. I love the vision that you both came up with on these. You work so well together! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! the one in color is my FAV!!! Good job once again! MUAH!

Anonymous said...

I guess my previous comment doesn't make much sense now that you've added all the pictures. I really like the red chiffon ones!!!! I want to try that one out. And Molly's house is a great location!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Oh-la-la....Gwen's boudoir shots are not so private anymore..hehehe.. she looks super sexy :-D Great job, Steph! My friend/photog, Scarlett, did the same for me.. and I begged her not to post the pix in her blog..LOL ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love these pics of Gwen. She looks beautiful in them. Gorgeous.
Only 5 more days until cruise. Yea!! and the comedy club and limo were great on saturday night. Was a good time