Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Thursday, May 8, 2008

www.stephowens.com

is coming soon! I have finally received my template and am working hard to make sure it expresses my work in just the right way! I will certainly let everyone (o.k. all 4 of you who read my blog..) know when it is actually launched... Are you ready?

~S.

4 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Unknown said...

I've checked all weekend. I know... I'm too anxious. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the suggestion on getting a 50mm. Mine will be arriving this week! I can't wait to play with it!

Anonymous said...

lol! I can't wait to see it! It was great chatting the other day.

Anonymous said...

Steph, I always love looking at your blog and can't wait to see your website. By the way, I love, love, love that picture of Gwen along with your signature! - Beth