Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kezia & Sean

I have to admit that I was a little nervous... and as it turns out, so was Kezia. Not having met before wasn't the problem for me as Kezia and I (and Sean) have talked quite a bit... (gasp, that's a shocker I know- me, like to talk? The idea of it..) but I just haven't shot a lot of engagement sessions so although I have done quite a bit of peeking around for ideas it's not the same as telling people how to kiss and pose while looking blissfully in love (in public with a bunch of on lookers...). We didn't have a problem and I joked that I instantly became Sean's new best friend since he got to spend the better part of 3 hours kissing Kezia... And let me not forget Mr. Tyler... this is one little guy who loves being in front of a camera and it shows... He did beautifully and hung in there like a trooper as we trekked about St. Augustine. Can't wait for their wedding in November. Being an art teacher, Kezia has some really neat ideas for their wedding that I can't wait to photograph! For now, I have a few teasers, as my CS3 is on back order... but should be up soon...

Thanks again for letting me spend some time with you guys. See you again soon Ms. Kezia... ;o) ~S.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad to see a blog post and some new shots! Was this down in St. Augustine? I love the shutters!

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures! We love you!
See you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed... but with Kezia being my daughter I am used to being amazed by all she chooses in this life!! What an amazing family you will be! Can't wait to see more pics! Love & God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady!! Been forever - I hope your summer has been great! We need to get together again (more your way this time :) )