Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Date Photos....

So on Easter Sunday we went to Fort Clinch in Fernandina Beach, FL- (I will post more photos later.) but although it is completely shock and awe... I had to give Ayden a spat on his hiney because he was just completely out of control- I know it makes me the worst parent ever, but so be it.. I refuse to have that child that everyone can't stand to be around because they are just rude and obnoxious! Anyway- so after I gave him one spat- and it wasn't really on his butt because he covered it with his hands- I made him sit down and calm down before we proceeded to tour the rest of the buildings inside of the fort. While there I just couldn't pass up the photo op- yeah, yeah- I know I get the "Mom of the year Award" but honestly can you think of anyone more deserving??? So these are for his first date.... Maybe he won't whine so much to his future wife (Lily)....










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh! I think it would be funny to see them in years to come talking to each other in "whiny voice". What crisp shots. Poor Ayden. I think on the first date Lily will love him just the same.
-Lily's mom

Unknown said...

When we punish Peanut he has to sit in time out. He will sit there and be on his best behavior and it is so hard for us not to crack up! So I don't blame you at all for wanting to capture this! And I do hope you show it on his first date or prom or something! Hehehe!

~S. said...

Yes, I think she will love him the same no matter what!

And you know what is funny Gwen, after his swat on the butt- he was amazingly well behaved the rest of the day... he even made a comment on how good he was being. So I think perhaps I should just start every morning off with a spanking whether he needs it or not... hehe!