Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kollide...

Last night Celebration Church's amazing worship team launched the release of their latest and greatest cd "Kollide"! What an incredible and moving night of worship we had! I could have stayed all night I think! We have such a dedicated group of worship leaders and a team of people who are so gifted and talented that words can't say thank you enough for working so hard. Sometimes what I need most in my week is time to praise and worship and set my heart in an attitude of thankfulness. They bring it in a way that is fun and real. And I have to say that there is no place like home. Thanks again for to our incredible worship team! ~S.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I really wish I could have made it but we didn't finish our shoot in St. Augustine until 6:30pm. I'm sure it was an amazing concert! I've been anxiously anticipating this CD release!!!

Christopher C. Stone said...

i totally agree!!! what an awesome night! thanks for uploading pics as well. do you know of anyone else that has pics of that night?

amie said...

the collage looks great!!! you did awesome!! can't wait to do lunch with ya sometime