Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jessica & Josh... Ponte Vedra Gardens

What a nice note to end the wedding season on. I second shot with my very good friends Ron Wilson at the Palm Valley Gardens in Ponte Vedra. Jessica and Josh were married last Sunday beneath a beautiful sky surrounded by friends and family. If you have never been to this particular venue- I can only tell you what a treat the entire place is. From the house to the pond and the walking path along the way, it is beautiful and serene.

And speaking of beautiful and serene- Jessica and Josh's love for each other leaves one speechless. We could not have asked for a nicer location, more beautiful couple and a more fun group of friends than theirs... Our very best to you both!



























6 comments:

wlestjax said...

Nice job Steffie!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

steph said...

You are most welcome "Anonymous" Best of luck on your studies....

And Wesley- thanks- it is not hard when you have everything laid out nicely for you and all you have to do is what you know to do... :o)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.