Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hannah & Sam

Children are certainly a gift from God... (and so is the patience He gives us to raise them.) So when He gives us twins... He must really trust that we will do an incredible job. To watch Sarah with Hannah and Sam there is just no question as to what a remarkable mom she is! One can easily see how much she adores them just by seeing how she looks at them so sweetly. And as amazing as they are so is she.

This particular shoot was a lot of fun and a little tricky as we were running against a sea fog that literally rolled up unexpectantly and to say the least the kids were facinated with everything around them. But to me, that is what makes children utterly brilliant. The way that everything is new and exciting to a child simply astounds me. Something as simple as sand is to us, just captivated them for quite some time. And I truly believe that that is what is meant when you hear the phrase, "to remain child like". We always talk about the energy of a child and how "if we could only bottle just an ounce of their energy"... Well, I think what we need to try is to be excited about life as a child is. I would guess to a child everyday is like going on a vacation to some place we have never before been. Do you notice how on vacation we wake up early with a new found energy? Just something to think about.

Anyway, Sarah thanks so much for the opportunity to capture this stage of your children's lives. They are beautiful and I can only hope to portray that essence of them! And many many thanks to your dad for helping to keep them smiling... Oh, and by the way- I think every girl should own a tu-tu like this one- I love it!

~S.

0 comments: