Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Impromtu Shoot

One of the things I am trying most to work on with my personal shooting is when I see somthing worth photographing- photographing it. Too often I see something beautiful driving down the road and I don't stop because of time or mostly just feeling weird about walking around on the side of the road- I know that sounds goofy, but it is true.... But I realize that I am missing a lot of really great things that someday someone somewhere might really want to see. Maybe it's a long shot, but something to think about.

Anyway.... while coming home the other day I saw a great opportunity along some pretty quiet railroad tracks near our house and the lighting was beautiful so Ayden and I stopped and had a little fun. Let me know what you think.

~S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think these are your best yet! Not only is Ayden a cutie pie, but I love the railroad tracks and the lighting does look like it was just right for photographing. These are precious!

Anonymous said...

Definitely some of your best work. you were really "on it" that day. Keep it up!

Wes