Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Friday, February 15, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Tunderman

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Tunderman:

We had such an incredible time in Grand Cayman Island and Jamaica with Gwen and Matt where they were married on February 5th. We can't wait for the anniversary cruise... More to come soon.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for being there! You got so many great shots! Also, thanks for giving me something borrowed! LOL!

Can't wait for our road trip next month! :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awwww... wonderful!!! Got me all choked up :) Congrats to Gwen and Matt!! Steph, you did a fab job!!

Tina said...

You are very talented, and your pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for everything. I told Gwen, you were just awesome, with everything you did to make her wedding go so smooth. The only thing you couldn't do, was stop the rain, lol. She's very lucky to have a great friend like you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I noticed you added slideshows since I last looked at your blog. Looks great girl.

BTW, have you spoken to her yet for April? Oh! Let me know when Shine is so I don't book anything during that time.

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I noticed you added slideshows since I last looked at your blog. Looks great girl.

BTW, have you spoken to her yet for April? Oh! Let me know when Shine is so I don't book anything during that time.

Keep up the great work.