Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jim & Annette

So I guess a little over a year ago, my dear friend of nearly 10 yrs now, (wow! Where does the time go?) calls to tell me that he has found the lady of his dreams and she said "YES!" I cannot tell you how excited I was to have been such a wonderful part of one of the most exciting days of their lives! The event could have been anywhere in the world and it would have been just as beautiful because of how much Jim and Annette adore each other. It is so apparent in every thing they do that they are just perfect for each other. And when I finally was able to meet Annette, I could not help but instantly fall in love with her myself! She is one of the sweetest and most endearing women I have ever met. Thanks so much to everyone for being such an awesome group of friends and family. And to my very dear friend Gwen, who had to listen to me ramble for the ENTIRE 8 hour drive to New Orleans, my undying gratitude for being such an awesome assistant and second shooter! More images to come I promise~ In the mean time, enjoy the rest of your honeymoon. (They took a train ride around the country with 2 day stays in each city they stopped in! Can you imagine?)

~S.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments: