Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Friday, April 11, 2008

Richard, Jordan and Madison

Ok, so I know I am so behind on a few projects I have going on, but in case you haven't heard my excitement as of yet, I have been busy having our new computer installed at home- along with CS3 and Lightroom- so bear with me on some of the editing as it is a little bit of a challenge to learn them.

Tonight I took my neighbor and his children out for a shoot. Jordan and Madison were just great to hang out with and were busy, like all kids are, with everything around them- including (but certainly not limited to) anything creepy and crawly for Jordan and anything but the camera for Madison! What fun they were! I love it when kids are comfortable enough with me to just be themselves! And I have to always be thankful with beautiful natural lighting- You just can't go wrong with and we definetly had some really lovely lighting on the back of Ft. George Island and Hugenot Park just before the sun set. Hope you enjoy!

~S.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Fun family session, Steph :-D