Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, August 25, 2008

Tracy & David...

Believe it or not, there is one person out there who has been a very good friend and has put up with me for 20 years and is NOT related or married to me... go figure... :oD Tracy and I have been friends since we were teens and I am so excited about her wedding coming up in a couple of weeks. Their engagement session was so much fun and meeting David was great. I have to thank God for my very good friend Gwen who trekked all the way with me to Lancaster, SC for some much needed Carolina Blue skies. We made an awesome team and got some really great shots! For now, I just have a sneak peek... but I promise there is more to come. So keep checking with me. ~S.









5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a tease! I am dying to see all the other ones now! I don’t know how you are going to decide which one to use for their wedding. They are all awesome! I especially love the one you did near the barn with the sun coming through. It doesn’t get any more romantic than that!

It’s so funny how very different our shots turned out. You got all the tight shots and mine are like I was off in the distance. And even though we were seeing the same thing you seemed to capture something more intimate with them.

Anonymous said...

You were such a compliment to the day and I think we made an awesome team! You totally filled in some of my gaps... Thanks again! ~S.

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Steph, thanks for taking Gwen along. I know she has so much fun doing these shoots with you. I wish I had talent like you two have with these creative shots.

Anonymous said...

I like these Steph. The one of them in front of the barn is so soft and sweet. I'm with Gwen, I want to see more! :) Great job and I agree with you that you and Gwen are a good team! Very nice work. - Beth