Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tracy, Lauren & Family...

My cousin Tracy and his very beautiful girlfriend Lauren live in Ocala with their children- now for most people reading this a two hour + drive seems so far away, but for me, they are the closest family I have in Florida- well, let me rephrase that- the only blood family I have here. One might also think that we get to see each other quite a bit, but if it were up to me we would hang out every other weekend. I truly enjoy the time that we are able to spend together and it is on my list of things to do more often. To me there is nothing I would rather do with a day off than to sit around with a good cup of coffee and good people telling great stories about family and the craziness we have stirred up in life! God knows our family is a mess.. and I mean that in the best heart felt way possible! :o) Our family is, in an essence, who we are and I miss all of my family as they are mostly in Louisiana where I was born and raised.

So anyway, getting back to my photos- Tracy and Lauren found this wonderful old abandoned fruit packaging plant where we photographed their family (Lela, Dean & Cameron) on Sunday- I had so much fun that I want to shoot there again! Love you guys and we have to do it again soon... Be sure to watch the slide show... ~S.





















3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been holding out on me! These are awesome! I seriously LOVE that building and your cousin and his girlfriend are a hot couple. He kinda reminds of Daughtry in the one pic. LOL!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Good job. You had great poses and the color is awesome. Keep it up girl. Meg

Anonymous said...

Some of your best shots I believe. Very nice color, composition, lighting. You did great! - Beth