Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Friday, December 5, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen....

May I present Mr. & Mrs. Jeff St. Amant...

It has been such a pleasure getting to know Jeff and Andrea and I am happy to share their slide show with everyone. This wedding was so much fun because 1.I had the opportunity to meet many of their friends and family involved with or attending the wedding before the actual day. So not only were they a little more at ease with having to look at me all day, but I was able to relax a little myself- o.k. so that is a little white lie as I don't really.... relax until I have the slide show completed... & 2. I had my good friend Wes Lester working with me. I have to say that he added so much to the evening and I could not have done it without him (thank you, thank you & thank you...) so all that said- I sincerely hope you enjoy it and I wish you only the very best and look forward to seeing everyone soon! ~S.

P.S. I love this image. I love that with everyone in the room watching them, they are the only ones in the room.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee! Awh! They are such a FUN and beautiful couple! We had such a good time that night (as you captured)!!! Can we do it again this weekend?- Amber Bailey!

Unknown said...

I don't know what you are so concerned about. LOL! As usual the photos are beautiful. You are such a nut! : )