Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You!

As this year closes out, I have been looking back over how busy and thoroughly blessed this year has been. For everyone who has touched my life (and hopefully my images yours) I thank you for helping me as I learn and grow. I can honestly look back and I know that I have come so far this year. That could not have been possible without you having believed in me. So for your time and trust that, I say "Thank You!" I am looking forward to an even better and very successful 2009. May you be blessed beyond your wildest imagination! ~S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice slideshow of your images...you have beautiful work and there were some pictures in there I had never seen and think are wonderful. You provide inspiration through your images so I must thank you too! - Beth

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you so much! I could look at your pictures all day. I think you are so talented and get better and better everyday, if that is even possible!-Amber

hayden said...

thanks...
hayden isn't my actual name
i just fell in love with it
and i decided to use it as pen name
i guess you could call it.
i adore the photo with the umbrella.
i love photography.
just got a canon SLR.

look forward to hearing from you.
and will def be looking at your photos.

happy new year!