Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, September 13, 2009

Christy + Matt = Their Love Story..

I have been so excited about this wedding since I shot their engagement session back in the spring. What a fun and loving couple. I love it when people just love life and aren't on a serious mission to be serious! Even as they prepared for the ceremony there was a lot of laughter and a calm about the day that was very refreshing. (I was also very excited to see Cari and Andy... I can't believe it has been almost a year since your gorgeous wedding last year.)

The laughter continued long into the night as everyone danced and posed the night away... For the Fab Foto Booth! It was so much fun to watch the most unsuspecting guests get a little crazy for the camera- more to come on that later! A huge thank you to everyone for making the night so memorable and so much fun to photograph. Also to Crystal Hill at Marsh Creek Country Club in beautiful St. Augustine for a sensational job on orchestrating the reception. What an incredible location.

I will have the slide show posted soon- Please bear with me as it will be very hard to decide on my favs. Christy and Matt- all my best to you both! Enjoy! ~S.


I love this moment... I know it isn't sharp and crisp... but like life it is ok to be a little soft around the edges- don't ya think? (kuddos to B. for capturing it!)




























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! Is that Cari?- AMber