Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, September 20, 2009

Missy & Chris (A Sneak Peek...)

I cannot say enough about this weekend in Charleston with Missy, Chris and their incredible friends and family. I can't wait to show more, but for now I have a quick peek for you. I had a wonderful time with you- thanks again for having me for your very special day! ~S.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Steph, I had to take a peek since you said you uploaded them and these are sooo gorgeous! What beautiful lighting you had on their wedding day!! Can't wait to see more!

Matt said...

Beautiful. Congrats Chris & Missy.