Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OMG.....

Soooo... not only have I had the crazy issues of my website doing a total, unrecoverable crash and burn... ok so I deleted it by accident- but I have not been able to get my slide shows to work- at all.... they work on my computer and everyone kept telling me how easy it was- you just ... and voila! But no, see I don't like it when a simple task is, well, simple. I have the undying need to take a complete behind the scenes tour of the make up of a company and then I need to tear down their product and rebuild it so I understand the infrastructure and design. that is me- or so it would seem. Anyway after 2 hours on the phone with Rueben (yes we are on a first name basis at this point) we discovered that the reason my files were not loading through my FTP server into my site was because the music I was using came from a shortcut on my desk top and not from an actual folder- when the shortcut was created it was renamed as a link file so the sites were trying to locate an actual link... anyway so I am more versed with slide shows than I need to be but since I gained knowledge (a life time worth of the stuff) I am happy and not at all upset- can't say the same for hubby- he has missed his wife for the past few days and is glad to see the crazy woman who replaced her finally leaving! So here is my first slide show! (Remember Jim and Annette Endler from my trip in March to New Orleans? So sorry this has taken this long- really didn't think it would!) I am also addiing Tammy & Justin's wedding slide show. They were married on June 1, 2008 here in Jacksonville, FL. Enjoy! ~S.


Mr. and Mrs. James Endler

Mr. & Mrs. Justin Baca

0 comments: