Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, June 30, 2008

Testing, Testing, 1 - 2 - 3..

Just wanting to see if I am getting this HTML thing... If you noticed, I have finally figured out how to make my blog a little bigger, and hopefully I can post larger images... notice, I said "hopefully!"

There is light at the end of this tunnel... whew! ~S.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Very cool. Last time I looked for directions on how to change the dimensions on my blog I messed it up, but this time I figured it out. Ah, sweet freedom!!!

Anonymous said...

You are telling me... the image sizing is a little more time consuming, but it will pay off on weddings... let me know if I might be able to help you...

Anonymous said...

Miss you girl! I'm loving your new blog header and this little stroke of genius in this post!