Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Saturday, June 14, 2008

stephowens.com

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

- Buy the site.

- Learn how to edit the site.

- Edit... Edit... More Editing...

- Get a few close people I trust to give opinions...

- Edit yet more images.

- Try to figure out how to set up a slide show (still looking for the "how to" )

- Launch my site.

- Delete my site.

- Get my site back.

- Share my site with everyone I do (and don't yet) know.

- Delete my site AGAIN (in the same day that I got it back!)

- Get the new template.

- Start from scratch to redesign my website...

As you can see, it has been a fun-filled week (month and a half really!) in the Owens' house hold... But to be honest, I am sort of glad all of this took place. I feel like my new site is beginning to show more of my personality than the other one... I have learned a few things too... more about what NOT to do, but our journey through life takes us through many different places... it might be a mud puddle or who knows, you could be on a whole new life detour! Whatever your challenges, I urge you to grow and learn from them. You can't have any regrets if you do that.

You can go onto stephowens.com to see my site, but PLEASE understand that I am still editing- there will be more images as I go along... Feel free to pass my name on (explaining please that it is in edit mode...) but def come and see what is new from time to time... Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and encouraging words and thoughts! You don't know how much they have meant to me!

Here is a little good luck charm I found today... :oD ~S.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hon! The new site looks great already! I like it even more than the first one. Sometimes making a mistake is the best thing that can happen. Glad to see you've turned it into a positive experience!

Love your dragon fly pic in your post, too. What a cutie!