Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, November 3, 2008

Cari & Andy are Married!

First, let me say that I would love to sit up all night editing these images. When I started going through everything I decided to choose my favorite few to start with as a teaser before the slide show... However, because I have so many favorites it is not possible to do in a night...

But what a beautiful wedding. I was so honored to have shared this day with Cari and Andy. They are just so adorable together and if you ever had a doubt if true love existed- check this post on a regular basis. It is worth every minute of editing when you can feel how much couples mean to each other.

My heartfelt thanks to Ron Wilson for shooting with me. You were such a compliment to the evening and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Keep an eye out for the slide show... Have fun on your honeymoon and I will see you when you get back! ~S.

























1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute couple and a very beautiful wedding. I love the fall colors they used!