Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, November 3, 2008

Hannah & Sam

Having children of my own, I am not surprised by much- usually. But I have to say that I just couldn't get over how much Hannah and Sam have grown this year. I know it is so cliche, but really just since a little less than a year ago they have gone from babies not quite walking to running all over and clearly speaking... They really do grow up just too quickly. It seems like if you blink you'll miss it so that is why I love being able to get fun candid shots of children being themselves. These are the moments to truly cherish and I am so blessed to be a part of that. Thanks so much Sarah and Reggie for allowing me to have spent the time with your beautiful family. ~S.
























3 comments:

pcb said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful children. Glad I stumbled on your blog using the 'next blog' button!

Stephanie Owens said...

Wow.. thanks! You have certainly made my day! Be blessed- ~S.

Unknown said...

Too cute!