Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jeff + Andrea = Wedding Bliss!

First comes love, then comes the White Trash Wedding Bash then comes together a fabulous group of people to celebrate Jeff and Andrea's wedding day! They were married surrounded by such wonderful friends and family at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. They celebrated long after we left last night and again opened their hearts and home to me this afternoon for a cook out with... you guessed it friends and family.

My journey with them began earlier this year and I have to say that they have been so awesome to work with. It isn't so often that you are afforded the opportunity to spend time really getting to know everyone on such a personal note as I have with them and their friends. And even though I was hired as their photographer I really feel like we have become friends along the way. It has been an honor and I certainly hope that you enjoy your images as much as I have enjoyed getting to know you both. Before I sign off I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you to Wes for all of his expertise and help with the wedding. Ben Johnson said "True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value". We are certainly blessed.
Enjoy! ~S.





















8 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

beautiful! - AMber

Unknown said...

What a beautiful church and a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Steph - Great job, as if we ever doubted your ability. Andrea and Jeff are truly lucky to have had you over the past few months to capture so many special moments, and also to gain a friend. We are looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. - Paula

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Steph. Your talent continues to improve and bless others. :) - Beth

Mary Marantz said...

nice! that last shot is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I just spent a lot of time on here ooohing and aaahing over your latest posts! Great job girl! You are so blessed with an incredible talent and your heart is so evident in all you do! I am continually impressed by your work.

Love ya!
Cher

Anonymous said...

You captured the absolute bliss of Jeff and Andrea's wedding. I can't wait to see more.