Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Micah & Megan...

So last Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting Micah, Megan & Jesiah. What a beautiful and sweet family. And how gorgeous they are together! We met early on the beach and they were so much fun and so comfortable with each other that they make my job look really easy. I love how Micah looks at Megan and how gently he holds her in his hands. And Jesiah- what a handsome little guy. I can picture him on the cover of Surfer Magazine some day breaking all the girls hearts! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to spend the morning with you guys. I wish you all much blessing and favor in your marriage, family and future endeavors. (Keep an eye out for the slide show.) Enjoy! ~S.



What a beautiful family!












I am telling you he should be on a magazine cover!


Look how sweetly he looks at her- that is love! (These are the moments I live for!)




This was one of my very favorites of the day!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephanie, that first shot of them is AMAZING! I think it is my favorite shot you have taken... EVER!!! It's breathtaking and so romantic! : )

And you are right. Jesiah is gorgeous! I love his eyes and that beautiful curly hair!

Beautiful family and beautiful images! Love it!