Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kris & Ken Continued....

I have been home from San Diego for 3 weeks now from getting to spend time with my very dear friend Kristina and already I am very ready to go back. Kris and I met 5 years ago when I moved to Florida. I didn't know it when she hired me to work with her that we would have been through so much life together, but God knows I would do every bit of it again just so we could be friends. She is one of those very rare people in life who are exactly as they seem to be. For a long time I kept waiting for things to change... You know what I mean. You are friends with someone and for a while it is great and then it just isn't anymore because of one circumstance or another- And as many times as I have moved in my life- the one thing I can promise you is that you know who your true friends are if after a move they stay in touch with you. We have. Not as often as we would like being on different coasts, but isn't that the way all great relationships go?

Fast forward and enter Ken... I knew from the moment I heard the excitement in Kris' voice that I would adore Ken. He is warm, so friendly and he just loves Kris as much and more than any one person can. I am just so excited to be able to celebrate life with them now and next year when they are married. For now, I have a few favorites to share with you. Love you guys much. ~S.





















6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are killing me! I soooo want to go back to San Diego now! Great session! West coast sunsets are so amazing. I love that last shot. It may be my fave of the bunch!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Isn't San Diego awesome?!! I loove it there and that's where my brother lives right now.. funny.. I was in Cali the same time you were! I was in LA/Hollywood area, though :) Awesome pix, Steph.. and love the seal picture :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Really good shots, Steph. - Beth

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! Can you just picture the sunset in Maui, HI.... They are just such a sweet couple and so in love that it makes it only better! Gwen, isn't that your seal you photographed while there? Looks like him.

Unknown said...

soooo stephanie, soooo good! Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Steph,

Just so you know you made me cry yet again!

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation, I consider you one of those people. You have always been there for me and I am so thankful for you, and what you have brought into my life.

Ken wanted to say some thing:
We had a great time with you and just wished you could have stayed longer there is soooo much more to see!

We would like to Thank you, you captured the real us!

We are so blessed to have you not only as our (very talented photographer) but as our dear friend!

Love you!
Kris

PS Your room is waiting!!!