Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, February 8, 2009

Celebration Opened its Doors Again Today.

We launched a new church in Camden today and I was so glad to be a part of the festivities. Pastor Stovall reminded me today that we are here on this earth to serve- not to be served. As tired (and grumpy) that I get and how I long to stay in bed on Sundays... I know that I am a part, if even small, of something MUCH larger than myself. As hectic as my life seems, I know that God has given me the most incredible talent and I intend on using it to the best of my abilities. I still have a lot of learning to do that I might one day live up to my potential, but I am loving the journey and the wonderful people who bless and enrich my life on the way to where ever it is I am going.

It was so nice today to see us grow and how we can impact everyone around us- Remember you never know how much that smile may mean to the person beside you in the check out line or how your attitude may impact a stranger... Being a good Christian goes beyond going to church- or doing something nice for people we know... It is about so much more and everything we do is a part of so much more. God knows we aren't perfect, but He is and his mercies are new everyday. And so should ours be.

Be blessed and be a blessing... ~S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great documentation of such an exciting new day for Celebration! Great job on capturing these moments. - Beth

Anonymous said...

Great job! I think this is casting at its best! Thanks for supporting the mission.
Jack

Anonymous said...

love you guys I pray that all you hard work and time that you put in to this work make you stronger and allow you to see thiat all this all we do is so much bigger that us congrads Im so happy for you

Jan Crisostomo said...

Psalm 84:10
One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship, beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches. I'd rather scrub floors in the house of my God than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin. All sunshine and sovereign is God, generous in gifts and glory. He doesn't scrimp with his traveling companions. It's smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

You used your gift in His house; what could be better?! Loved the praise psalm you added on...He has truly been generous in His gifts to you!

celebration-midtowne