Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, February 9, 2009

My Little Girl is Growing Up...

It hit me pretty hard today that my daughter is preparing for high school... Seriously, High School? I am not old enough to have a daughter in high school yet... Good grief! I actually almost cried today thinking about it- almost. I remember when Bailes started kindergarten- I lost it and I have a feeling I will lose it on the first day of high school.

I have to say- She truly is an amazing girl and I try to tell her as often as I can how remarkable I think she is. Anyway, she auditioned for Theatre Performance at Douglas Anderson tonight and I would like for everyone to say a prayer that God will show favor over her and allow her to be accepted into this school. I truly believe that she will excel in the arts if given the opportunity. (Really, she gets it honest and bless her heart she has had her whole life to practice...) Thanks everyone and I will let you know as soon as we hear from the school. ~S.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's an amazing young lady and I wish her all the best! She looks absolutely gorgeous in this pic! : )

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of Bailey. What a beautiful young lady she is!! How did the audition go? Can't wait to hear!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful! I hope it went well and hear good news soon! Definitely keep us posted. Oh and....you DO NOT look like you could have a daughter in high school! - Beth

Anonymous said...

I think she is gorgeous too.. and it scares me to know that she will start really liking boys soon... so far I am lucky- she finds them needy and clingy- her words not mine.. but I have to say I am proud of her! Anyway, we will let you guys know as soon as we hear something...