Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, February 8, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun.

I am so very blessed to have my girl friends in my life. I have always been the kind of person who goes for quality over quantity. So when it comes to having friends I try to be very selective because as my pastor says, "If you want to know how your life will turn out look at the people you hang out with." So it is very important to me that I surround myself with like minded people who will lift me up in every area of my life and who will be there when I need a friendly face or a swift kick in the butt.. And my girls are sure to one or the other or both on the same day if necessary.

Be assured that what ever your question is about the photos in the slide show the answer is, "I don't have a clue." That is my answer and I'm sticking to it. I love you guys. Enjoy! ~S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we do that again?
-Amber

Unknown said...

Oh girl, how funny is this... I just bought that movie this weekend! The one from the 80s with Sara Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt. Hope you know which one I am talking about. Looks like you had a blast. Wish I would have been there, but then again I'd be looking at silly pics of myself with a paper hat on right now. LOL! : )

Anonymous said...

Why, yes, I am glad you asked, we can certainly do it again... You are coming up and we'll do jewelry next time lovey! With margaritas!

I am not sure which movie you are talking about... but yes you would be seeing you in a bath tub being scrubbed down by my mother! hehehe! It was a blast and so excited we did it. Can't wait to do it again! S.

Anonymous said...

I think I was taken advantage of in the tub! :) Just kidding. It really was a blast and Steph, you've got some great friends. They certainly had me laughing! It was so great to meet them and your mom. What special people...in many ways! Ha! - Beth