Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Adriana & Jorge

Just a sneak peek of a truly sweet and beautiful couple that married on Sunday at Washington Oaks State Park. The weather could not have been more beautiful for them and although it was hot they were troopers and let us drag them around the park and the beach. (And on occasion we even let them kiss....) Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of your very special day! Congratulations to you both and many blessings on your new life together! ~S.









2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had to change my comment. Sorry! I love the necklace picture but I also love the toes in the sand!!! How could I not mention that one?!