Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, September 8, 2008

Tracy & David are MARRIED!

The wedding day couldn't have been more beautiful. For about 2 seconds we were a little worried that Hurricane Hanna (Montana) might rain on their parade, but having just the faith of a mustard seed was more than enough to give them glorious Carolina blue skies for their special day. I love you both can't wait to share a slide show with you when you return.

Many (many, many, minnnnnny) thanks to Gwen for traveling with me and being such a huge help.

Just a sneak peek.... ~S.


















7 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorites are the one right before the bouquet toss, the barn, and the sparklers that look like a heart.

What an exhausting but fun weekend we had! I am so happy for Tracy and David and hope they have a long and happy life together! I loved that town and I already miss being there.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! - Beth

Matt said...

I don't know how you got that sparkler heart, but that is cool!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Love that second picture to the last--so picturesque with the moonlight :)

Candice Phillips said...

It made Tracy so happy that you were there--our family loved meeting you. The shots are beautiful! I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your really sweet comments! yes, it was a busy weekend, but knowing that Tracy is happy in love, is a blessing. Matt- I used a bulb setting... play around with it- a lot of fun and you don't have to set up on a tripod- remember the longer you hold the shutter open the more light that comes in... And Candice- it was a lot of fun meeting you all as well. sorry I didn't have more time to chat. maybe when I come up again we can all have dinner. :o) And Cory- thanks girl. I just set up the tripod and played around with settings- this one was about 13 secs and we actually waited for the moon to peek out of the clouds so we were sitting for a while, which was fine since it took a bit to figure out settings... something that when you have time to mess with is a lot of fun and can add an interesting shot for the end of a slide show.

Unknown said...

Stephanie, What a blessing you are! You truly made this a very special time for Tracy and David first by just being here and then by capturing for eternity moments
that they can relive over and over! I can't tell you how many times I have shared these pictures already. I've had several people tell me their wedding pictures pale in comparison. Looking forward to seeing you again! Love you, Mom