Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Juan Rios

What a cute guy! He has a smile that I know is much loved by all the girls in school. Gwen and I had a great time bouncing around downtown with Juan and his mom (who by the way could totally pass as his girlfriend!) Bless their hearts they had to deal with me in my Awful Waffle costume as I left the White Trash Wedding Bash to meet up with them, so I promise I don't wear feathers in my hair everyday- o.k. maybe just on weekends... :o)

This is just a sneak peek as I am trying desperately to catch up. Be on the look out for the slide show. And best of luck to you this year in school. My advice to you- enjoy the ride- it will be great! ~S.




















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, he was a total cutie! I have already put my photos on a CD for her but haven't heard back on when we will meet up. Maybe we can swap and I can give you Tracy's pics and you can give me these? We need to figure out when! I already made you a CD of Tracy's pics.

Stephanie Owens said...

I will try to have them finished by the weekend. Maybe we can sit together at church... I have nursery at the second service.. but NEED to go to church and actually here a sermon... :o) I have two sessions this weekend so it will be busy... should be fun though.

Stephanie Owens said...

That is "HEAR" the sermon.. too early for spelling I guess...:o)

Unknown said...

Hey, being "here" is the first step to actually "hear" the sermon, so we are going in the right direction! :)