Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, September 8, 2008

Push em back, Push em back! Waaayyyyy BACK!

I know you guys think I am a total slacker.... and I feel like it when I can't be every where for everyone alllll the time. But the past couple of weeks have been really busy and I just have not had the time to get everything edited and posted. I have been out of town for Tracy and David's wedding (congrats again guys!) and Tracy having been one of my longest and dearest friends, I did what I could to help with some of the decor (although I have to say that her sister Mandy is a genius with putting weddings together- along with Mom and Ms. Raquel who put an awesome spread of food together... It always amazes me to see everyone pull together to make such a special day more incredible. Tracy has a really wonderful and loving family who worked so hard to get everything together for them and it really showed with how perfect everything really was!

Anyway... so with my small part in helping, plus a couple of other shoots (Jeff and Andrea's White Trash Wedding Bash and Gwen's friend Juan Rios' senior session) I have also been busy with my company moving our office. Sorry if it sounds like a really big pot to stir, but I promise the food will be worth the wait... so please bare with me and I will do my best to get everything caught up this week! Thanks for your patience and love... ~S.

0 comments: