Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, September 21, 2008

Andy & Cari...

I was so excited to finally get to meet Cari and Andy! We have been emailing and have chatted on the phone a couple of times but we hadn't met before their engagement session. So you can imagine how hard it is to just be "on" for a shoot when you have never met your photographer- someone who immediately starts telling you to "stand here", "kiss", "now move this way".... (This is why I like being on my side of the camera!) I have to say as nervous as they were they did beautifully and one of my favorites so far is one of the first few images we took. Andy was tickled and was full of laughter and as it ended it became a really great moment. Towards the end of the session the lighting was perfect(although it tried to rain but thank God it held off!) and they really began to loosen up and let their personalities really shine through! You can tell that they have a great time together and you can see just how sweet and in love they are! I can't wait for their wedding in October. Thanks so much for the honor and I look forward to seeing you again soon. ~S.















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I especially love the "butt" shot (the colors are great) and the one in front of the door. They look like they had so much fun! : )

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots once again. I always wonder if people get scratchy when they take pictures in the grass! Anyway, I like the colors on these and the black and white is a nice classic. - Beth

Anonymous said...

I am in Love, Looove, Looooove with these pics! Now I am even sadder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Amber