Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ayden's Adventure...

It is so funny how in your mind you set out to do a certain set of tasks- for me it listed like this: 1. Rake (rake, rake) 2. Edit 3. Work on website 4.Clean.. etc, you get the picture? What I actually accomplished: Uh. Nothing. Not one thing on my to-do list for the weekend... But it was a good weekend overall.. And what I am trying to learn (and apply) is that my chores will be waiting for me. There are no little elves waiting in the walls to step out and do them while we sleep. Hey, that isn't a bad thing to add to my dream board- A girl can dream right? Yesterday we took the kids on a river tour with the St. John's Riverkeeper that was really relaxing and enjoyable. It isn't often that I get to head out on the river. Odd I know since my hubby is a commercial fisherman... I will post those pics in the next few days.

Anyway so we decided to head off this morning in search of a new (new to us) truck for Geoff as his poor truck is on its last leg - and limping quite pitifully I might add. Anyway, one of my favorite lil sweet spots is where we were headed anyway and I have been wanting to take Ayden for a hand full of images. He loves planes- I should rephrase that. He loves anything with a big motor. In fact, we were watching the Gators win the championship the other night and a Dodge Truck commercial comes on. If you haven't seen it has these different types of guys, firemen, military, & cowboys driving the trucks through all sorts of obstacles including off road and fire. So as the truck beats around and the fire ascends upon the truck Ayden says (very excitedly), "Now THAT is a beautiful thing!" So I knew he would love the airplane graveyard. And I was right. He was facinated for about 5 min and then wanted to get into all of them and peek around... So at the end of the day although my chore list wasn't completed, I accomplished even more than I imagined I would. Enjoy. I am. Because in about a minute these moments will have passed me and I will be introducing images of his first day of college... Never pass the opportunity to do something that creates great memories. ~S.

















3 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

He's such a cutie :) Looks like a fun session!

Unknown said...

He is a cutie! LOL! I LOVE that one of him with his jacket over the shoulder! Cracks me up. He has so much personality. : )

Unknown said...

i love your pictures! i'm curious where did you find the airplane graveyard? i have two little girls that just love planes. thanks lori