Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kezia and Sean.... Their Wedding Story

I am so happy to finally be sharing Kezia and Sean's wedding day with everyone! Their wedding was so simple but in the most moving and memorable way. They chose the most beautiful day in January whose sky was the most perfect shade of blue. Like any other wedding I prepare myself mentally as much as I can thinking of all the frames I want to watch for, ideas of things to try, family and friends names... hey, I know that is a long shot, but worth trying for anyway. I had an incredible team working with me to ensure that we had every angle covered- but what I wasn't prepared for was Sean. His heart is filled with so much love for Kezia and Tyler that he couldn't contain it all. He was so excited in every aspect of their day that one look at his emotions and I couldn't help but cry myself. It was simply touching to see how much love they have for each other. I want to say thank you again to Gwen and Beth for helping me out all day and thank you to Sean and Kezia for allowing me to share with you the most important day of your lives. I am happy to call you both friends and send many blessings to you and your new family. Much love~S.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was such a fun day! I can't wait for it to be warm enough for beach weddings again! LOL!

Very sweet slide show. The songs were perfect!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Aww, you guys did a great job :) Glad to finally see the pix in your blog :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great and that day was so awesome! What a beautiful couple to be married on a beautiful day. Thanks again for letting me be a part of it. - Beth