Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cierra, Patty & Hannah....

What a fun weekend we had- busy, but most definitely fun! I am learning that the best predictor of unpredictability is to try to be predictable... so I try to go with the flow and make the absolute most of my time! We started early on Saturday (with some awesome homemade breakfast- thanks Ms. Carol Ann!) with Ms. Cierra who is expecting Miss Payton Lane any day- literally. We were really hoping that she would greet us over the weekend so I could capture her birth story but she is happy hanging out for now. Patty and Hannah joined us later for some fun in the sun- I should say for fun "chasing" the sun. It never fails you wait all day for perfect light and you have such a small window of time before you lose it! But I loved every minute of it! You can't tell from our images be we are using a gracious neighbor's yard as all of the fields were already cut- Who ever said procrastination is not your friend did not drive around trying to find a field of dried grasses!

Ladies (and Steve) thanks so much for all of your patience and willingness to shine for my camera. I have to say that I am very blessed everyday- but a little more when God allows me the opportunity to photograph the most important moments of your life! My intentions are always to be a blessing to other people and it always happens that it is I who am truly blessed!

Thanks so much Carol Ann and Steve for your hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Hope you guys love them! I do~S.























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you had a blast! These ladies are gorgeous and so are the shots you got of them! : )

Stephanie Owens said...

Thanks Gwen... and yes they are!

Matt said...

The field shots are really cool. The one of the couple is especially cute. Great job!