Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Sunday, March 29, 2009

Megan and Jeff... Sneak Peek

I was so excited to upload this session and couldn't bear making Megan wait for a sneak peek.. so after a long day of driving I am posting a few favorites- notice I said a "few" favs... there are so many awesome pics I can't decide which ones I like so I am posting a bunch... (Originally I was going to put up just one..)

There isn't a whole lot I can say about Megan and Jeff because their session says everything more eloquently than I could even begin to say it. They just have so much fun together- the whole family.. and we laughed all day! Especially when we played in the rain. When Deb (Megan's Mom) called and asked if I wanted to reschedule because of pending thunderstorms and 3 days of rain my brain kicked in and immediately I thought it would be fun to do a session in the rain. It was worth it ten times over trying to bounce around under an umbrella for these shots. Thanks for going with my quirky ideas- I love you guys and can't wait for your wedding in October!

















2 comments:

Megan said...

OMG! I absolutely LOVEEEE the Sneak Peek pics! I am so excited to see the rest of them!!You are GREAT!

cheryl lester said...

cute cute cute! Love it!!!!