Welcome to Life Stories...

Welcome to My Life's Story! Mine is made up of so many wonderful people-purposfully woven together! Everything we do is with and for each other and I am so glad that you have taken the time to stop by- so grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!

What I love most: my family, my friends, my son's giggles when he thinks he is getting away with something... great conversation, anything with a good title, bold coffee, anyone with a zest for life, exciting and fresh ideas, anything crafty, getting my hands dirty, dancing in the rain and weddings! (all weddings!)

I am happiest: when I can share what I see through a lens. Just as there are no two people alike, neither are views on life. I strive to uniquely photograph any event or person so their style can easily be seen.

"Life Happens... Picture it Boldly!"

Would love to hear from you~ If you would like to leave a comment feel free or email me at
stephanie@stephowens.com.






Monday, March 2, 2009

Sir Elton John & Billy Joel

So tonight, many thanks to my dear friend Wes, I had the rare opportunity to shoot Mayor Peyton (very quickly) with Sir Elton John and Billy Joel. I cannot say enough about everyone who was there and how incredible the moment was. I am still floating around somewhere excited that I was able to do this. I just hope I did them justice in the 30 sec I had to fire off a couple of shots. Afterwards I was able to make my way onto the floor for most of the concert and had a few relaxed moments to take some shots for fun.

Since I was a little girl I have wanted to meet Elton John and tonight I did. It was more than I ever dreamed. ~S.















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I so badly wanted to go to that concert! We've seen both of them perform, but not together. You lucky dog! : )

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhahhhhh. Sorry I missed you calling me back!!! These are awesome!!!!!!- Amber

Anonymous said...

and look, Elton is grabbing onto Mayor P. ....who are the other people?_ Amber

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That's crazy! What fun. You sure are blessed and I'm loving watching the doors open for you.

Anonymous said...

Unreal! You must have been on a high! Nice pictures. You really got some good ones of the performance which is cool. I can only imagine how much fun you had. - Beth